Bilateral roaming relationships have long been recognized as an industry requirement. But the cost of managing large numbers of bilateral agreements is high. Many operators are experiencing a low and slow return on investment for new 2.5G/3G relationships. This problem will be magnified with the growth in new services and technologies, and the arrival of 4G networks.
Link2One, a joint venture between MACH and Telefonica, offers you a simple solution: with just one agreement and one connection you'll have roaming coverage around the world. No GSMA open connectivity roaming hub is expanding faster, in terms of members and traffic, than Link2One.
- Launch new products and connect to new operations faster
- Get immediate access to technologies and services
- Comply with GSMA Guidelines
- Virtually eliminate testing
- Maintain bilateral IOT negotiation and steering
- Reduce investment in new and unproven technologies
- Increase coverage around the world
- Rely on 24x7 multi-lingual customer support