Lack of control over the roaming call quality and cost of mobile originating outbound roaming calls is a major issue for home operators (HPMN). High inter operator tariffs for international calls are dictated by the visited network (VPMN). Additionally, incorrect billing data received from roaming partners frequently leads to incorrect subscriber billing, with consequential loss confidence, extra cost to correct bills as well as loss of margin. These problems can be overcome by implementing the MACH Optimal Call Handler.
CONTROL OUTBOUND ROAMING
Improve your margins, whilst upgrading call quality with the MACH Optimal Call Handler
- Reduce dependency on your roaming partners
- Pay lower IOT’s
- Gain control over outbound roaming
- Improve call quality
- Reduce billing errors
- Improve quality of roaming CDR’s
Make your roaming propositions more competitive and improve customer satisfaction.
By integrating the MACH CAMEL server into your network MACH is able to put you in control of all your outbound MO calls for all your subscribers.
The MACH Optimal Call Handler solution consists of two services:
- Call Optimization - majority of roaming calls go back to the home country. Through smart CAMEL signalling, all international calls are terminated to a local switch (in the VPMN country) that is controlled by MACH. From the local switch MACH can re-route these calls via high quality routes to the actual destination, creating huge savings in international IOT's.
- Call Correlation - Through TAP-Call correlation the actual destination number is injected, billing files are enriched and correct end user billing is ensured, ensuring a reduction in revenue leakage.
MACH Optimal Call Handler helps you to optimize your mobile originating outbound roaming traffic.
- Higher margins, due to routing of international calls via low cost local IOT's
- Improved quality for all mobile originating roaming calls through MACH’s premium international routes
- Optimized traffic across your entire customer base (Postpaid and Prepaid)
- Enriched billing data provides visibility and reporting on cost savings
- Increased end user billing accuracy means improved customer satisfaction
- Improved quality of speech on roaming calls, provides a better customer experience
Decreasing your roaming costs, improving call quality and reducing billing errors - the MACH Optimal Call Handler puts you in control.
The ROI of Optimal Call Handler
Contact us for your individual Business Case ROI!
Any investment these days needs a full financial justification and MACH is offering a complimentary, obligation free service to create a Business Case ROI study for Optimal Call Handler. If MACH provides roaming clearing services to you, we will be able to build a specific business case based on your traffic, routes and operator partners. The savings will be significant, in addition to bringing you a guaranteed improvement in call quality!
The majority of roaming calls go back to the home country. The cost of sales (IOT charged) is dictated by the visited network and the quality of billing data is controlled by your roaming partners. With MACH’s Optimal Call Handler you can become less dependent on your roaming partners.
Through call optimization and call correlation Optimal Call handler puts you in control to decrease your roaming costs and improve billing and call quality to your customers at the same time.
Implementing Optimal Call Handler will bring you:
- Higher margins due to a decrease in IOT costs (internal IOTs become local IOT’s)
- A higher and controlled quality for all mobile originating calls through MACH’s premium international routes
- Enriched billing data provides visibility on cost savings
- Increase end user billing accuracy
MACH can offer you a full business case ROI calculation. We look at your Operators, IOT Margin, # minutes per year and the cost of the MACH handling fee to produce your unique report.
So, the benefits are clear, so contact us for your individual business case ROI based on your actual traffic and operator partners