Data Retention & Retrieval
TerraXDR offers considerably more than a standard data retention and retrieval system. While TerraXDR provides fast and cost effective compliance to regulatory requirements associated with data retention and retrieval, it also goes beyond standard data store functionality.
Unique Features of the solution include:
- Efficient Storage: Efficient storage of transaction data, with lowest ‘Total Cost of Ownership’ in the market
- Fast Data Import: The TerraXDR Mediation module allows a user-configurable definition of import formats (CDR-Data, Log-Data). Independent of this module a Standard Import Library is available supporting additional import data formats
- Multi-Format Import: Flexible xDR processing formats, with optional user configurable definition of import formats (CSV, XML, Binary)
- Transaction Storage Kernel: At the core of TerraXDR is a high-performance transaction storage kernel. The storage of data as such is not handled by a relational database application.
- Fast Access to xDRs: Fast access to selective subscriber xDRs
- Subscriber Monitoring: A unique feature, lets you identify and monitor subscriber activity, based on xDR pattern conditions
- Web User Interface: Easy to use GUI with functions for statistics, alarm pattern definition, query & retrieval, export etc
- Scalability: Unlimited storage capabilities, linear data volume growth and predictable hardware costs