Mobile phones have revolutionized the way we communicate. Numerous applications have been designed to communicate with subscribers by SMS. Mass notifications, voting applications and web-based communications are just a few that have generated high volumes of SMS traffic.
COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR APPLICATION MESSAGING
MACH simplifies the world of messaging for application providers and SMS aggregators. We deliver the following solutions :
- SMS Outbound: The delivery of outbound bulk SMS from an application to any subscriber.
- SMS Inbound: The provisioning of a SMS termination number, the collection of bulk SMS and the transfer to any application of inbound SMS.
- 2way SMS: The delivery, collection and intelligent routing of many to many SMS/applications.
- IM-SMS Bridge: The delivery, collection and interoperability between SMS and IM.
No application provider has the possibility to deliver the messages to any subscriber worldwide. The complexity of the SMS delivery and collection is high and demands carrier grade, intelligent routing solutions to ensure a viable business.
MACH has the answer to these needs by offering a unique suite of solutions for application providers. As a well-known, reliable SMS partner we provide cost-effective, proven and high quality services. We offer carrier grade messaging solutions with a global SMS coverage of more than 750 destinations in over 200 countries.
Our application SMS services can be used through the common industry interfaces incl. SMPP/UCP as well as a simple to integrate HTTP interface. For clients without their own infrastructure MACH offers web-based applications that facilitate any company to address and interact with their user group via SMS.
SMS is the most reliable channel for informing and providing mobile services to your subscriber base, effectively and in real-time. MACH enables enterprises, service providers, content providers and SMS aggregators to expand their global activities through SMS, while ensuring high quality delivery.
Our Outbound SMS service makes the delivery of mobile terminated SMS (MT) - also known as Bulk SMS or Push SMS - from any application to a mobile subscriber's handset possible. No other provider than MACH has more direct SS7 connections allowing us to have true end-to-end control of the message flow. MACH reduces the complexity of SMS by providing numerous SS7 and direct IP connections covering more than 750 operators in over 200 countries around the world – all through a single point of connection.
- Obtain the industry highest quality, end to end control feature.
- Reach virtually any mobile subscriber worldwide.
- Reduce your connectivity to a single point for mass delivery.
- Choose any protocol of connectivity (e.g. SS7, SMPP, UCP, HTTP).
- Choice of quality level based on flexible routing options (high quality SS7 or least cost routing).
- Receive high Service Level Agreement (SLA) and 24x7 support service.
- Catering for high level volumes.
- Supporting concatenated and binary SMS.
- Includes Mobile Number Portability (MNP).
- Provides real-time delivery receipts.
- Has local or geographic time stamp.
- Allows access to online reporting.
- Comes with carrier-grade infrastructure with full redundancy.
Inbound SMS (also known as SMS MO) is a perfect way to let any mobile subscriber interact with your application. But it is also a great channel for smaller groups such as corporate staff, television audiences, etc. The centralisation and collection of inbound messaging is a burden for most application providers who have no access to the messaging technology. Their concern is to provide their target subscribers with a local single SMS number and real time fully operational platform.
Our Inbound SMS service provides local numbers to any of our clients allowing them to communicate these to their target subscribers. Moreover we aggregate and collect the inbound SMS and route them to our clients in real time. The reception of SMS messages from subscribers into applications happens by using long numbers or short codes.
MACH recommends unique Virtual Mobile Numbers (Long Numbers) as alternative to Short Codes enabling receiving of high volume SMS through one single interface and one dedicated number for all mobile networks. You can easily address a global market and run mobile services by promoting only one single number.
- High level simultaneous collection of SMS volumes.
- Reach out to a global subscriber target (i.e. we enable a global television chain to reach to any of their viewers worldwide).
- Real time transfer of messages to your applications gives you instant view of message contents.
- Extremely cost effective messaging channel through the usage of long numbers.
The mobile world of SMS can now also be extended to other web based applications such as email and webpage communications. The existence of these multiple communication channels requires interoperability and seamless connectivity. Eg. subscribers want to communicate from their mobile phone via SMS replying to an email sent from a computer.
Our 2way SMS service is the perfect answer to these issues. We provide full interconnectivity between the applications and the mobile handset and also take care of the delivery and collection of the messages both ways. The intelligence provided by MACH is unique in the sense that no matter how many initiators use the application, we trace the sender’s source and keep it monitored the entire way. Once translated and delivered by SMS we can easily collect any reply and deliver it back to the original sender in the application.
This feature has been proven as a genuine traffic booster driving the volume of traffic up when the sender experiences the communication as a dialogue.
- Global reach of SMS subscribers from email or webpage applications.
- DSAT (Dynamic Source Address Translation) technology allowing for sender’s ID tracing.
- Full outbound delivery and inbound collection service.
- Comes with carrier-grade infrastructure with full redundancy.
Small and medium enterprises, service providers, content provider or aggregators do not always have the investment power to operate a messaging platform. Sometimes the communication by messaging is only temporary and a full investment in a platform does not make this a viable solution.
For these players we have a tailor made solution : a messaging platform at your fingertips! By providing a web based managed service application we allow you to send SMS to any mobile subscriber instantly. By entering your required message and the target list you have instant access to a powerful messaging solution. Whether you want to communicate to your staff or inform your selected customers, MACH’s messenger platform is your solution for instant and accurate communication with your target audience.
- Create high volume SMS campaigns in 3 simple intuitive steps.
- Upload recipient lists with up to 1.000.000 MSISDN
- Usage of MACH’s high quality Outbound SMS service platform.
- Comprehensive performance monitoring.
- Pay per message fee schedule avoiding any capex or technical integration.