The success of your mobile data roaming business requires a compelling service offering, combined with charging and tariff innovation. You need to be able to move fast, to react to new competitive activity and OTT services. This requires a comprehensive approach:
- Product innovation, presenting roaming ‘retail packs’ as an alternative to per M/b pricing. This enables the deployment of compelling services, bundling voice and data options in ways that are easy to understand for your roamers
- Real-time charging and policy management regardless of subscription type, to assure your revenues and be able to offer differentiated service levels and charging innovation
- The provision of a consistent and seamless user experience, ensuring easy access to information about services, charging options and service selection
- A ‘Bill Shock’ protection mechanism, to give your customers the confidence to use data services
- Speed to market in the launch of innovative new services and tariff plans, without having to wait for billing system updates
- A seamless roaming experience, across GSM – CDMA – Wi-Fi – 3G/LTE
These elements combine to ensure growth in usage and revenue for your business as well as developing customer loyalty and reduced churn rates.
To meet these requirements, MACH has introduced M Serve a new generation service delivery platform. M Serve responds to the complex data monetization, inter-operability and user experience challenges associated with mobile data services, enabling agile market response and very fast service deployment.
M Serve is a cloud based service delivery environment, combining various MACH services, to deliver mobile roaming data services, with minimal time-to-market, low CAPEX and fast ROI for mobile network operators and MVNOs.
Using M Serve you can very quickly deploy new services:
- Data Roaming providing retail service pack innovation and price transparency for roaming subscribers, combined with effective charging and policy control
- Bill Shock protection, giving customers more confidence to use mobile roaming data
- Enhanced customer experience, combining online and inter-active service features
- Data optimization, including http traffic optimization, caching optimization and optimal roaming call traffic management cost control and traffic optimization for service providers
- Access to MACH's 'Prepaid Data Hub', enabling prepaid data roaming without the need for CAMEL v3 deployment, GGSN upgrade or BSS upgrade
- Network inter-operability accross GSM, CDMA, WiFI, 3G/LTE with MACH’s market leading inter-standard roaming solutions