MACH’s applied business intelligence solutions combine access to a hosted data warehouse, hosted data storage and flexible reporting, with support and consultancy about how to use information for decision support - all part of the M Vision portfolio. Multiple reporting styles are supported, providing data for operational use, as well as summary management reporting. A range of out-of-box reports are provided as part of the standard solution, and these can also be customized, or completely new reports can be created to suit your needs. Reports can be created and exported into different formats.
MACH ABI reporting addresses various information requirements:
- Standard monitoring reports address the question - What has happened?
- Ad hoc queries and reports address questions like - how many, how often, where?
- Query drill downs address the question - Where is the problem?
MACH ABI reporting provides easy access for an accurate overview of your wholesale business:
- State-of-the-art reporting tool, with multiple objects to choose from
- Rich content (detailed and broad): integrating data from all subscribed MACH services
- Easy monitoring of all wholesale business streams: Roaming / Interconnect Billing / Content / Messaging
- Reporting by banding intervals: call age/call length/call volume
- Access ready-to-use reports for efficient time management: text and graphical capabilities, no post-processing required
- Custom reporting options and queries to provide flexible information retrieval
- Scheduled reports, which can be distributed by email if required
- Multiple format outputs available
A single, centralized data warehouse, MACH Smart, is a cost-efficient, user-friendly and well-proven online application. It addresses the challenges of today’s markets on both a business and technical level, and is gaining high usability scores in three core areas:
- Richness in content (detailed and broad), focused on information needs
- Flexibility in analysis capabilities and customisation
- Ease-of-use, efficient learning curve, minimal deployment effort
MACH Smart addresses a range of requirements - from operational reporting (near real-time) to consolidated management summary reporting. It therefore enables you to make the right decisions at the right time, through the timely delivery of relevant information.
MACH Smart integrates data from our clearing platforms, including roaming data clearing, interconnect billing, financial clearing and SMS interworking, creating one reporting interface across your entire wholesale business. It supports all reporting styles such as standard reporting and ad-hoc reporting. Customers can either use predefined standard reports or easily customize these – or even create new reports from scratch.
You need business data at your fingertips. Frequently access to such information, using a data warehouse is too complex. Our experience indicates that ~80% of requested reports and data searches are the same each day, so we have developed a very intuitive set of dashboards. MACH dashboards provide you with an intuitive user interface, a quick understanding of your business, and a clear overview of the most important key performance indicators, as determined by you.
With the dashboards MACH addresses the challenge of today’s markets on both a business and technical level, with non-static, integrated data and dynamic reporting for accurate analysis.
MACH Dashboards provide:
- Insight in growing business streams
- Flexile YTD and YOY reporting
- View of service family, number of IMSIs, minutes and volumes, MO’s and MT’s
- Global, per continent, country or operator level views
- Averages and meridians to be used as performance indicators
- Top inbound / outbound roaming partners data
- Market share per operator
- And many more views making this dashboard your daily, weekly or monthly analysis