MACH connects and monetizes the telecom world with its MACH Embrace portfolio of cloud-based managed communication services that monetize mobile data, simplify interoperability between networks, optimize wholesale processes and protect revenues.
This portfolio, which is continually expanding to ensure that it can support next generation requirements, comprises:
- M Clear – MACH’s industry leading billing, clearing and settlement capability applied across roaming, interconnect, content and M2M markets
- M Protect – MACH’s domestic and international fraud protection and revenue assurance portfolio
- M Serve – MACH’s innovative mobile data monetisation solutions for operators that are deployed in a matter of weeks
- M Reach – MACH’s class leading international messaging P2P and A2P business
- M Vision – MACH’s Portal and Applied Business Intelligence suite, which enable operators to manage their complete business in a coherent and unified manner
- M Pro – MACH’s world-class professional services, including consultancy, project management, scoping, implementation, training and post-implementation support
With one of the largest in-house R&D departments in the industry, MACH is a leader and true innovator, always at the forefront of new developments around next generation services and solutions for the mobile marketplace. MACH is fast becoming the provider of choice for real-time, value added services that are essential for communications service providers around the globe to enhance customer experience, optimize wholesale processes and monetize their businesses in 3G and 4G mobile ecosystems. At the core of this innovation is MACH’s cloud-based managed service delivery platform, which enables it to fast-track innovative real-time mobile data monetisation solutions for operators.
With its long heritage in data and financial clearing, settlement and hub-based connectivity models, MACH provides its 650 operator customers with state-of-the-art tools needed to align business processes and to combine business management with actionable business intelligence. Serving communication service providers such as Orange, Telefonica, T-Mobile, Telus, Verizon Wireless and Microsoft, as well as enterprise messaging customers like KLM, MACH believes that companies who move to a cloud-based managed service approach, with its associated OPEX model, will find new ways to invest and capitalise on the industry trends of today.
MACH has long been known for its leadership in the roaming space. It has acquired vast expertise in several areas – partner billing and settlement, fraud protection and revenue assurance, advanced network data services and messaging. MACH’s growth strategy is to leverage its core expertise in these areas and apply it to similar and adjacent markets, including the interconnect, content and Machine-to-Machine markets.
Need a definition?